Get your teeth straighter (and whiter)!
1st-Impressions.dental is pleased to offer aesthetic orthodontics, using Smilelign clear aligners.
Smilelign revolutionary orthodontic aligners give you the straight smile you always dreamed of. It replaces the need to use ugly metal braces and wires and is practically invisible, so people won’t even know you’re having your teeth straightened. Smilelign enables you to be confident, look great and smile better.
Teeth straightening, known within dentistry as Orthodontics, traditionally used metal brackets and ugly wires to straighten your teeth. By contrast Smilelign is an invisible orthodontic aligner system that uses the latest technology on the UK dental market. Smilelign's revolutionary clear brace aligner gives you the straight smile you always dreamed of. Smilelign is practically invisible, so people won’t even know you’re having your teeth straightened.
With the Smilelign evaluation process, you’ll know where you’re going before you even begin. Your evaluation purchase includes a full treatment plan, showing how your teeth will move with each set of aligners. There’s a reason that thousands have chosen invisible aligners to straighten their teeth—the privacy of clear braces means no one has to know you’re making a change until your transformation is complete. We will closely supervise and monitor the entire process, fitting every new retainer.
How does it work?
- At your first visit we will explain how clear orthodontic aligners can straighten your teeth. This visit costs £49 — but should you decide at this stage this is not what you want, or we find that aligners are not for you, then this visit is FREE.
- If you decide to proceed to the second visit we will take impressions of your teeth and send them to Smilelign for treatment planning. This costs £249. Smilelign will send us back a fully-costed treatment plan and a set of passive aligners for you to try out. After trying them out, if you decide not to proceed, then we will give you 10 tubes of professional tooth whitening gel (RRP £249) to cover your expense.
- If you are keen to proceed, then we will ask Smilelign to make you a series of clear orthodontic aligners. Each one is worn for three weeks under our supervision and moves your teeth approximately 0.3mm. Treatment typically takes 8-10 months in total. You are expected to wear your aligners full-time (night and day). You will take them out only for eating and cleaning your teeth.
- Once your teeth are aligned, we will cement a permanent retainer to prevent them moving back to their old position. You will also need to wear a clear retainer initially full-time and later during the night only. When you have finished your treatment we will give you 10 tubes of professional tooth-whitening gel (RRP £249) to use in your retainer(s).
The total cost of Smilelign varies depending whether we treat one arch/jaw or two, and the severity of your crowding. We can only give you a detailed, fixed quotation after stage 2 but a single arch with moderate crowding is typically £1,850. This includes:
- Consultation visit.
- Treatment planning and diagnosis visit.
- One visit every three weeks during treatment to fit new aligner(s).
- Any other visits necessary.
- Tooth whitening on completion.
- Fixed retainer(s) on completion.
- Your first clear retainer(s).
Note: If you break or lose your retainers you will be expected to pay £49 for each replacement.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
We offer affordable finance packages for Smilelign. Finance may also be available from a third party. Please contact us for more information.